Saturday, June 21, 2008

Visit with David's Family

I had to go to CT to get some algae caulwells for Shawn. (Big Fiberglass tanks to grow algae in.) So I decided to make a trip of it and see David, Amy, Peter, Abby, and Vicky. Morgan, Davis and I had a great trip AND we got to me Vicky's roommate Nicky. (Who is REALLY REALLY nice. But I wonder about the whole Vicky and Nicky rhyming thing hehehe!)

We had a very nice visit with David and Amy and their family. Yes, hugs were dispersed. Morgan, Davis, Peter, and Abby played in their back yard with a big blue "soccer ball".



This little video shows the game in action!

3 comments:

Max and Deborah said...

Looks like the cousins had a nice time. I am sooo glad you got to see everybody. I want to go...

Mike and Mary Lee said...

I'm happy to see the children having such a good time together. It was good that you said, "I'm coming" in the video, I couldn't quite understand without your interpritation. I bet the kids slept well at night.

Mike and Mary Lee said...

The green boots, did David pick those out? I wonder.