Sunday, August 26, 2007

Craziness Begins

I didn't want to leave you all hanging for another week - so I thought that I would post. These last 2 weeks have been really busy. Between Cheerleading, Flag, Band, Seminary preparation, and work we are all hopping. I think that the only pictures that have been taken are Morgan's Lego movies. Shawn started back at work and Mike starts school tomorrow. Dave is the only one that isn't busy, but someone has to watch him all the time. I think that if I can keep all the balls in the air until October then all will be well.

2 comments:

Mike and Mary Lee said...

Life sounds very full of good works. I am sure that if you can last until October you will be called superwoman. I am sure you will.

Max and Deborah said...

Tam- I think we are all feeling that way right now. I am in there with you. I wonder why you only have to be crazy until October... I find I am crazy all school year long. Glad to hear you are all doing well.
Love Deb